Airfoil impellers are cast of aluminum and consist of blades, hub and clamp plate. The impeller either has fixed blades or has manually adjustable through the full range of pitch angles. All impeller components are X-rayed using radiography, and examined to ASTM E-155, prior to machining to assure casting integrity and quality. Impellers are assembled with other components to form the entire rotor and balanced with utmost precision to ensure vibration free operations.
- Blades cast in LM6 aluminum, with a high tensile steel bolt insert.
- Reliable and robust construction to cater to a range of powers from 3 h.p. to 15000 h.p.
- Blades engineered to offer highest efficiency and least noise possible.
- Hub cast from LM6 aluminum, or cast high tensile steel, heat treated as the case may be.
- Precision bored hub to suit motor shaft.
- Variable pitch axial fans are available with the convenience of blade adjustment by removing the hub cover, loosening and tightening just one bolt per blade without having to dismantle the entire impeller.
- The typical tip clearance between blade and housing is 3mm to 10mm.
Fan casings are made of thick steel sheets with laser cut or spun flanges as the case may be and continuously welded with the shell. The fan shell / casing is manufactured in such a way that the variation in diameter is within limits to ensure appropriate fan performance.
- Fan housing designed with durability and low vibration in mind.
- Flanges rolled from steel flat bar and welded to the casing using MIG technology for smooth continuous weld.
- Housings thicknesses range from 4mm to 16mmplate for diameters from 300mm to 5000mm. Commonly available in both carbon and stainless steel.
- Designs with vibration meeting G2.5 standards are available with custom made motor pedestals for larger sizes (> 2000mm).
Manufactured for ease of transport, fitment and trouble free operation.
Manufactured for low power consumption and trouble free operation.
Specially designed for the most demanding applications with temperatures up to 1000o
Range capability from 300 cfm (510 cmh) to 25000 cfm (42500 cmh) and 0.2 to 2 in Wg total pressure
Designed to meet strict vibration requirements.
Duct adapters designed for use with collapsible fabric ducting