Fantek products and services are used for a variety of applications in the defence segment.
VENTILATION OF LARGE VESSELS
Centrifugal and axial fans customised For ventilating machine room, engine rooms cabins and container ships Are made with the following value added services.
- Systems that need to be made with a specific weight not compromising the mechanical strength.
- Complete solution including design and layout of ductings.
- services for installation of fans and connected ducting on board.
- Options for very low noise in confined spaces
Fantek has the capability to completely engineer and manufacture wind tunnels meant for Aerodynamic testing of aircraft models. Sizes of opto 3 metres by 3 metres in cross section can be manufactured.
- Guide vanes for Reducing the distortion inflow patterns more uniform velocity Across the cross section of wind tunnel
- low noise levels of main axial fan or centrifugal fan
- customisable configuration
- facility for fixing sensors
- view ports
- easy maintenance and trouble free operation
- Data recording facility Consisting of sensors transmitters and recording station
Fantek has the capability of Designing parts are assemblies used in various applications in the defence sector. our expertise is include
- mechanical designs related to Vibration or dynamics
- designs related to fluid flow and heat transfer
- any load bearing member that needs to be analysed for stresses
- manufacture and supply of experimental test setups related to the above mentioned topics