These robust adjustable-pitch fans have been designed to deliver up to 1 million CFM against 14 inches total pressure. Ranging in sizes from 76 1/2″ to 148″, this fan line delivers high efficiency and reliable service.
- Highly reliable
- Easy to maintain
- Economical price
- ASTM A36 steel all welded construction.
- Structural steel bracing, stitch welded to housing.
- Bolted and gasketed splits for removal of wheel and shaft assembly on horizontally installed units and splits for field welding, as required for shipment.
- Designed to meet strict vibration requirements.
- Vertical and horizontal installations.
- C 1045 alloy steel shaft.
- Shaft designed for a minimum first critical speed ratio of 1.25.
- 4-Way adjustable base with jacking bolts. Heavy plate construction sized to suit selected motor.
Fan Monitoring Equipment
- 100 OHM, 3 wire platinum bearing RTDs.
- Flow and pressure sensors.
- Vibration transducers.