Pulse jet filters are filters used mostly for industrial purposes meant to separate dust from dust laden gases which will helps us to keep our environment clean as well as capturing useful material that can be reused.
Pulse jet filters are typically constructed with a mild steel housing that houses Bag or Cartridge type filters that act as a medium separating clean and dusty gas. An air handling device, typically a centrifugal fan sucks the dirty gas through the filters and the dust gets trapped on one side of the filter. At a timely interval, powerful jets of pressurized air separate the dust from the bags/cartridges which get collected in a hopper and is dispensed from the hopper through rotary air lock valves to a silo.
- Chemical Plants
- Cement Manufacturing
- Iron making and Steel
- Food Processing
- Thermal Power
- Maximum flow rate – 720000 m3/Hr
- Maximum Temperature – 250 oC
- Maximum dust loading – 50g/m3
- Filteration Efficiency – 99.9% for particle sizes greater than or equal to 4 microns.
- Filteration Efficiency- 96% – 99.9% for particles varying in sizes between 0.2 microns and 4 microns.
Inlet and Outlet orientations for our Pulse Jet filters can be selected based on your layout drawing and you also have the option of choosing the number of chambers, a range of accessories like manometer, pressure switch, control panel and so on.